Madison PhotoPlusMadison PhotoPlus Contact: Jerry Harmen
We’ve been on Main Street catering to amateur and serious photographers for over 70 years. We embrace photography whether digital or film oriented. Our premise is that our customers’ photos will become their legacy; our goal is to make those photos as perfect and permanent as possible. When we sell a camera or other device we include a lifetime of of instruction at no additional charge. Whether still photos or video, printed or digitized, we want pictures to transcend time and place. We proudly have six Internationally Certified Photographic Counselors/Consultants.
- Cameras, lenses, flashes, and their accessories – still and video – new and used for purchase or rental
- Photo printers,scanners, papers and inks
- Studio lighting supplies and rentals
- Film and film processing & printing
- On-line and in store printing from SmartPhones and Tablets – available 24/7/365.
- Custom digital printing, enlarging up to 44″ x 15′ done on premises
- Custom stretched or wrapped canvas prints made on REAL CANVAS*Custom restoration and retouching
- Photo books, greeting cards, announcements invitations and calendars nmade on premises
- Home movies and tape transfers to DVDs
- Group and individual classes on a very wide range of photographic topics
- Display options including frames, mats, albums and refill pages
- Traditional darkroom supplies
- U.S., Canadian and most other passport and ID photos
- Studio “Head Shots” and similar corporate style photographs
- Expert camera repairs and much, much, more.