Our Directors & Officers
More than twenty local business people voluntarily serve on the Board of Directors of the Madison Chamber of Commerce to help the organization fulfill its mission. Directors are elected to the Board by the Chamber membership. Officers are elected by the Board.
· President: John Morris
o Stewart-Morris Awards, Gifts & Flags.
· First Vice President: Danielle Dixon
o d torr clothing & accessories.
· Second Vice President: Peter Daniele
o Rose City Collision, Inc.
· Treasurer: Tom DeTitta, CPA, MBA
o Thomas R. DeTitta Certified Public Accountant.
· Executive Director: Karen Meyer
· E. Michael Odell, CPA of Odell & Critchley, P.C.
· Sam DeAngelis, Esq. of Chiarolanza & DeAngelis, Esqs.
· Arleen J. Gaetani of New Leaf Consignment.
· Frank Iannarone of The Madison Pharmacy.
· Judy Mullins of Poor Herbie’s.
· Carmine Toto, Jr. of C. Toto & Son Restoration.
· Marsha Ann Zimmerman & Nadine Vitro of Investors Bank.
· Jacquie Dinsmore & Trish Wilson of Doodlebugz.
· Ken Toumey of IT Radix.
· Zach Davis of Drew University.
· Mike Shapiro of The Alternative Press LLC.
· David Morozoff of Haven Savings Bank.
· Georgeanne Limbach of Limbach Landscaping.
· Robbin Salmeri of Cleaners Advantage.
· Anna Riker of Strategic Events Group.
. Dr. Allison Adams of Adams Dental.
· Council Member Astri Baillie is the 2015 Liaison of the Madison Borough Council.